Become a Striped Giraffe Team Member!
We are looking for an ambitious DWH Specialist (m/f/d) for our office in Katowice (Poland).
We value employees who enjoy mastering challenges. No one can move the world alone, but always as part of a team. We give every employee the chance to prove and develop his or her individual skills.
DWH Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Katowice, Poland
We are looking for candidates characterized by independence, self-organization and ability to work in an international team, ready for long-term cooperation, open to new technologies, with great curiosity about the world and a good dose of humor.
- You install and configure software on Data Warehouse servers and BI tools
- You create new and develop existing software
- You create unit tests
- You prepare technical documentation of the implemented software
- You participate in creating the vision of development of Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence systems
- BI/DWH maintenance and design
- ETL development and data modelling
- Big Data ecosystem
- Knowledge of databases: Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, MS SQL
- Knowledge of software design methods and techniques
- Data Warehouse in cloud ecosystems
- Database development of stored procedures, triggers, views
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL optimization, Unix-Shellscripts, Data Modeling concepts, methodologies, and processes
- Fluent English
- Basic understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Programming skills in at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
- Implementation experience with at least one of the modern distributed ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNet
What we offer
- A diversified and challenging task in an innovative environment
- High-quality office in the heart of Katowice, Poland
- Participation in innovative projects
- International, friendly and uncomplicated team
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into the latest technologies
- Top customers
- Professional development opportunities
- Social events
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply directly?
Then please contact us or send us your detailed application documents with information about the possible starting date and your salary expectations: