In particular larger enterprises use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as an enterprise content management system, to offer content and assets through various channels. The Java-based architecture of the Adobe Experience Manager guarantees stability and a high level of scalability. Adobe AEM can be used both as an on-premise solution, or as a versatile cloud service.
Gartner and other research companies once again called Adobe AEM one of the world’s leading ECM systems in 2017. AEM helps companies ensure customer and brand loyalty. Customer touchpoints with digital media are today many and varied, and customers expect their experience to be consistent across all channels. With AEM, the best possible user experience is created at each touchpoint, and can be personalized dynamically for every target group.
The enterprise manager’s scalable platform comprises up to five modules:
- Sites provides a centralized interface for creating, managing and publishing responsive websites, apps and onsite screens. Sites is particularly helpful when used for multiple websites in multiple languages for differing output devices. It consistently synchronizes the content on these pages and offers the user one and the same user experience across all channels.
- Assets offers a digital asset-management system, which can be used to create and manage digital images and videos, and optimize them for the various different output devices.
- Mobile serves as the central platform for the development and management of mobile applications.
- Forms enables documents and forms to be simply created, managed and published.
- Communities creates and manages dynamic online communities for digital communication with customers, partners and staff, through forums, user groups, e-learning and social media features.
Striped Giraffe offers comprehensive advisory and implementation services for Adobe products, e.g. when integrating the Adobe Marketing Cloud or Adobe AEM into your Hybris commerce solution.