Become a Striped Giraffe Team Member!
We are looking for an ambitious Bussines Analyst (m/f/d) for our office in Katowice (Poland).
We value employees who enjoy mastering challenges. No one can move the world alone, but always as part of a team. We give every employee the chance to prove and develop his or her individual skills.
Bussines Analyst (m/f/d)
Location: Katowice, Poland
We are looking for candidates characterized by independence, self-organization and ability to work in an international team, ready for long-term cooperation, open to new technologies, with great curiosity about the world and a good dose of humor.
- Collecting business requirements for a wide variety of projects with a focus on
- Connecting the world of business with IT — cooperation with the product owner or other stakeholders and the development team
- Conducting workshops and participating in discussions between business stakeholders in order to develop a common approach to achieving goals
- Active cooperation with a team of developers in proposing new solutions
- Improving the operation of User Acceptance Tests, review sessions, business meetings
- Professional experience as a business analyst, including managing, tracking, and delivering requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent management and communication skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Proven experience in conducting workshops with clients
- Interest and understanding of customers’ core business
- Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Preferably general knowledge of various databases as well as tools and technologies such as Stash, Bamboo, Jenkins, Java, Git, UML
- Fluent business English
- Preferably German at a communicative level
What we offer
- A diversified and challenging task in an innovative environment
- High-quality office in the heart of Katowice, Poland
- Participation in innovative projects
- International, friendly and uncomplicated team
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into the latest technologies
- Top customers
- Opportunities for further development
- Social events
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply directly?
Then please contact us or send us your detailed application documents with information about the possible starting date and your salary expectations: