Become a Striped Giraffe Team Member!
We are looking for an ambitious Bussines Analyst (m/f/d) for our office in Katowice (Poland).
We value employees who enjoy mastering challenges. No one can move the world alone, but always as part of a team. We give every employee the chance to prove and develop his or her individual skills.
Bussines Analyst (m/f/d)
Location: Katowice, Poland
We are looking for candidates characterized by independence, self-organization and ability to work in an international team, ready for long-term cooperation, open to new technologies, with great curiosity about the world and a good dose of humor.
- Collecting business requirements for a wide variety of projects with a focus on
- Connecting the world of business with IT — cooperation with the product owner or other stakeholders and the development team
- Conducting workshops and participating in discussions between business stakeholders in order to develop a common approach to achieving goals
- Active cooperation with a team of developers in proposing new solutions
- Improving the operation of User Acceptance Tests, review sessions, business meetings
- Professional experience as a business analyst, including managing, tracking, and delivering requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent management and communication skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Proven experience in conducting workshops with clients
- Interest and understanding of customers’ core business
- Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Preferably general knowledge of various databases as well as tools and technologies such as Stash, Bamboo, Jenkins, Java, Git, UML
- Fluent business English
- Preferably German at a communicative level
What we offer
- A diversified and challenging task in an innovative environment
- High-quality office in the heart of Katowice, Poland
- Participation in innovative projects
- International, friendly and uncomplicated team
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into the latest technologies
- Top customers
- Opportunities for further development
- Social events