Become a Striped Giraffe Team Member!
We are looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) for our office in Katowice (Poland).
We value employees who enjoy mastering challenges. No one can move the world alone, but always as part of a team. We give every employee the chance to prove and develop his or her individual skills.
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Katowice, Poland
We are looking for candidates characterized by independence, self-organization and ability to work in an international team, ready for long-term cooperation, open to new technologies, with great curiosity about the world and a good dose of humor.
- As a member of our internal IT team, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining and configuring:
- Unifi Network
- Docker containers
- Active Directory, LDAP, permissions
- Debian/CentOS/Windows Servers
- Icinga 2
- Employee hardware (laptops)
- Environment — Office, Windows Server/Clients, Linux Debian/CentOS, Jira, Confluence, Nextcloud
- Coding — code development and review: Bash, Python, Groovy, PowerShell
- Building, testing, packaging — code repository and pipelines: GIT, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Azure
- Releasing — change management, release approvals, release automation: Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure), container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Azure, Helm)
- Configuring — infrastructure configuration and management, infrastructure as code tools:
- Operating Systems — Linux/Windows
- Virtualization — Virtualbox, Proxmox, VMWare
- Hardware — ability to resolve hardware related problems
- Software — setup, configuration and maintenance of workstations, servers, network appliances
- Networking — IPTables, VLAN, VPN Layer 2 and 3, DNS, CARP
- Databases — MySQL, MariaDB, Galera replication, MSSQL, Postgres
- Monitoring — applications performance monitoring, end-user experience: Icinga 2, Zabbix
- Fluent English
What we offer
- A diversified and challenging task in an innovative environment
- High-quality office in the heart of Katowice, Poland
- Participation in innovative projects
- International, friendly and uncomplicated team
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into the latest technologies
- Top customers
- Opportunities for further development
- Social events
Do you have any questions or would you like to apply directly?
Then please contact us or send us your detailed application documents with information about the possible starting date and your salary expectations: